cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greend21
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Doubles Values but Straight Table is Correct

I'm creating a pivot table with amounts and counts but it doubles both values. If we use a straight table or a tablebox the amounts are correct but then I cannot get the layout I want. When I preview the table in tableviewer the amounts are correct. I have even made sure this table is in no way linked to any other table and I still receive double the values in the pivot. Do you have any suggestions or would you know what the cause of this is?

6 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

It would help if you included your expressions, but I suspect you have duplicate rows.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Please provide the screenshot of the table, dimensions used and measures?

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

The expression is just sum(FieldA). Where would the duplicate row be? it doesnt show in table viewer>preview or in the straight table. I also know the duplicate row does not exist in the actual data being loaded into Qlikview.

greend21
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I can't show the information. But basically it is going through a spreadsheet about bank information. It reads the deposit date on the left and then makes a table for the next few colums, day B-D. Then it loads through and gets the deposit date and makes a table for E-G. All these tables are concatenated. Each section only has one total amount field so each total is grabbed onced.

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Can you scramble the sensitive fields and then post a sample qvw?

balabhaskarqlik

Did you resolved the issue, post the solution to help others?