Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infock12
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Table Missing Column or Row Labels

Hi all,

I have created a pivot table with two dimensions, Function (Row) and Domain (Column).

When I don't apply filters, all looks fine. When I do, the rows and columns (or headers) are missing. Screenshot below.

Table 1 without filters applied, all domains are there with all the data (see table below).

Table 2 with filter (Function - Cataract only) applied but it brings up only two domains (Effective and Safe), although the 'Ratings' table has all the data.

Table 3 with two filters applied (Function - Cataract and Domain - Responsive). Brings up the output and the data but the row and column header are missing. Any advice is appreciated please?

Table 1

Table2

Table 3

6 Replies
kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

Can attach your qvw with some sample data?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Karthik,

can you upload an example QVW that illustrates the issue please?

Andy

infock12
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Andrew and Kuczynska,

Please find it attached.

Thanks,

Karthik

infock12
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Andrew and Kuszynska,

Sorry, forgot to attach the data. Here it is. The actual qvw file was loaded from a SQL server but this is the excel data output from the SQL server. Hope it helps. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,

Karthik

Kushal_Chawda

Hi,

check your expression when I Use the aggregation function it's giving Caring, Responsive, well-led becomes null. I think expression you are using are not satisfying the condition for them

I tried this expression

=aggr(if(count({<GRating = {'10'}>} GQuestions)>=3 and count({<GRating = {'<=6'}>}GQuestions)=0, 'Outstanding',

if(count({<GRating = {'<=3'}>}GQuestions)>=3, 'Inadequate',

if(count({<GRating = {'<=6'}>}GQuestions)>=3, 'Requires Improvement',

if(count({<GRating = {'<=3'}>}GQuestions)>=2, 'Requires Improvement',  'Good')))), GFunction, GDomain)

infock12
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Kush,

You are spot-on. There was an expression missing for the scores between 7 and 9. I now incorporated it and it works fine. Thank you very much. Much appreciated!

Karthik