cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max1984
Contributor III
Contributor III

Pivot Table dimension - columns of payment date amount by date

I have the following pivot table (see attachment - "Tabella pivot.jpg") with two dimensions and an expression:

Tabella pivot.jpg1) Dimensions: supplier and payment due date

2) Expression: 

SUM({<[% Master Calendar Date Num]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Imponibile Pagamento])

I would like to have a pivot table with only one dimension (supplier) and the expression must give me the payment amounts for a single date in a column as the attached image (Requested pivot table).

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Did you try to drag the date column to the right top corner of the chart? This should let you pivot the Date dimension

View solution in original post

sunny_talwar

May be you need this?

(
  RangeSum(Above(TOTAL SUM({<[Master Calendar Date Calc]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Importo Fattura Iva]),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

-

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL SUM({<[Master Calendar Date Calc]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Importo Fattura Pagamenti]),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

)

View solution in original post

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

Did you try to drag the date column to the right top corner of the chart? This should let you pivot the Date dimension

Max1984
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thank you very much. If you can give me a hand I would be grateful for another discussion.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Creating-Analytics/Cumulative-Calculations-in-QlikView-Expres...

sunny_talwar

I am unable to open your app for some reason.

sunny_talwar

I can download the qvw file, but I am unable to open it... the qvw window just hangs on me

Max1984
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

ok try this.

thanks

sunny_talwar

May be this

image.png

Max1984
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No I'm talking about the other sheet; where in another post I asked for the cumulative difference of two columns.

The cumulative difference only works with one dimension if you expand the data in the table no.

The formula used is:

(
RangeSum(Above(SUM({<[Master Calendar Date Calc]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Importo Fattura Iva]),0,RowNo()))

-

RangeSum(Above(SUM({<[Master Calendar Date Calc]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Importo Fattura Pagamenti]),0,RowNo()))

)

Pivot.jpg

Thanks

sunny_talwar

May be you need this?

(
  RangeSum(Above(TOTAL SUM({<[Master Calendar Date Calc]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Importo Fattura Iva]),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

-

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL SUM({<[Master Calendar Date Calc]={">=$(=$(vInizioPC))<=$(=$(vFinePC))"}, Anno=,Mese=,Giorno=>}[# Importo Fattura Pagamenti]),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

)