Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infock12
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot and Aggr functions

Hi all,

Good afternoon! I have a two-dimensional pivot table with AGGR, IF AND COUNT expressions.

The two dimensions are Gsite and GFunction. The Finance 'Function' is located at two Sites (CRS, DLG) and I wanted to see the performance of 'Finance' at both the sites. I am using the following expression.

=aggr(nodistinct if(count({<GRating = {'10'}>} GQuestions)>=3 and count({<GRating = {'<=6'}>}GQuestions)=0, 'Outstanding',
if(count({<GRating = {'>=7 <=9'}>}GQuestions)=count(GQuestions), 'Good',
if(count({<GRating = {'<=3'}>}GQuestions)>=3, 'Inadequate',
if(count({<GRating = {'<=6'}>}GQuestions)>=3, 'Requires Improvement',
if(count({<GRating = {'<=3'}>}GQuestions)>=2, 'Requires Improvement', 'Good'))))), GFunction, GDomain)

When I DO NOT apply any filters, I am getting the same result for both the sites. Please see screen shot below. This is wrong because CRS and DLG sites have different values.

When I apply a filter CRS or DLG, the value changes. see screen shot below.

Could someone please tell me what is going wrong and how can I show the correct values for both the Sites without applying the filter?

I have attached the QVW file and the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

Karthik

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Include the GSite in Aggregation.

=aggr(nodistinct if(count({<GRating = {'10'}>} GQuestions)>=3 and count({<GRating = {'<=6'}>}GQuestions)=0, 'Outstanding',

if(count({<GRating = {'<=3'}>}GQuestions)>=2, 'Requires Improvement',  'Good'))))), GFunction, GDomain,GSite)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Include the GSite in Aggregation.

if(count({<GRating = {'<=3'}>}GQuestions)>=2, 'Requires Improvement',  'Good'))))), GFunction, GDomain,GSite)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
infock12
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Great, thanks Kaushik!