Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Pivot problem for adding another dimension

Hello, I have simple logic to show in Pivot Table. I hope this is lot make sense. But, I got stuck there. I am sure, everyone seems this is easy but very difficult. We don't like even work around. Can we get any inputs from you one and all.

Coming to Task,

I have simple inline table, And then i have created two Pivot objects which one called Sum and another one called Average we can say and then I want to merge those into single along with Expectation

Hope clear, I've this. I remind you all i don't want any work around. In future, If i want to move that pivot to anyplace it should move all left of Text objects.

Final.PNG

And I want this, From above i want to take Product wise for Avg Sales, For Ref attachment

Expected Final Table.PNG

Note: Please assist me, if we can do same thing in Qlikview. Ideas are more gain and i would love too

I've enclosed my file. Please work on that. If some one Don't have License please free to ask i will create one Word document for them

Best,

ANIL

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

This?

Capture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Yes exactly this is which i am looking.

Here, I've some around 30 Expression. Do i need to use Pick with 30 Names You mean to say.

Till this is okay for sample, And i am happy with this answer

Now, I want to add few more after this like Set Analysis. I am confused whether we can do that or not. This scenario i am trying to add count Sales

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

What is your Count Expression?

Count(Sales)?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Yes

like i need to add more than 30 expressions

And, I've trying to convenience to the user like if we use such kind of expressions in single object it will kills the performance. Even thought, He don't have patience to wait and convert mind. Haha, so finally she need same thing in one object only

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Look at the attached below

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Again, Next expression seems this. I like it lot. And it works a charm. I assume, if we have 30 expressions do i need to add 30 Numbers in Inline Memory

How to write this?

And again i need to do adding the Dim values from script, Do you mean? I like your intend to see. Any other alternate we will do or this is the one which we enabled.

Dim

=Pick(Dim, 'Sum Sales', 'Avg Sales',Product,'Count Sales','Philips Data','Nokia Data')

Expression

Pick(Dim, Num(Sum(Sales), '#,##0'), Num(Avg(Sales)/1000, '##%'), Num(Avg(Sales)/1000, '##%'), Num(Count(TOTAL Sales), '#,##0'), Num(Sum({<Product = {'Philips'}>}Sales),'#,##0'), Num(Sum({<Product = {'Nokia'}>}Sales),'#,##0'))

Like this i need to add, 30 expression with 10 lines of set analysis for each selectors {Like Sum, Avg, Count, Philips Data, XXX, XXX, XXX}

sunny_talwar

Yes, I think this is exactly what you will have to do

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I like it, thanks. Do we expect any other work or shall i go a head and close the thread by using Flag.

Can you recommend for me few peoples who is interesting do on this. Can you tag few here. Then we can see or else i will go the same way as you suggested.

Thanks Talwar Bhai. I loved up lot to gain knowledge