cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot table assistance

Hi,

I am trying to create a pivot table from multiple data sets with out success.  Below attached are the data sets that I am using with the conditional 'IF' statements that I am using.  It appears that when two systems have the same data sets instead of listing the system name it puts a '0' in the field.  I can get it to look right if I use individual text and data tables with the 'IF' statements, but then I can't create one master item this way.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1-30 Revw: =If ([S206 Security Review Expiration Indicator] = 'Orange' and [S206 Security Review Expiration Value] = '1-30 Days', [System])

31-60 Revw: =If ([S206 Security Review Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S206 Security Review Expiration Value] = '31-60 Days', [System])

61-90 Revw: =If ([S206 Security Review Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S206 Security Review Expiration Value] = '61-90 Days', [System])

1-30 Con: =If ([S42 Contingency Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Orange' and [S42 Contingency Test Expiration Value] = '1-30 Days', [System])

31-60 Con: =If ([S42 Contingency Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S42 Contingency Test Expiration Value] = '31-60 Days', [System])

61-90 Con: =If ([S42 Contingency Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S42 Contingency Test Expiration Value] = '61-90 Days', [System])

1-30 Sec: =If ([S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Orange' and [S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Value] = '1-30 Days', [System])

31-60 Sec: =If ([S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Value] = '31-60 Days', [System])

61-90 Sec: =If ([S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Indicator] = 'Yellow' and [S36 Security Controls Test Expiration Value] = '61-90 Days', [System])

90-day forcast.PNG

0 Replies