Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Pivot table horizontal dimension border

Hi Qlikview community,

How can add a border on a straight table horizontal dimension ?? I want to tranform my table prom picture 1 to picture 2.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Straight table horizontal dimension border

Hi,

If I am not missing something, it seems you are usng a pivot table.

In a pivot table, just click on the column header and drag-to-move or reposition when the blue pointer comes up. Ensure that the 'Allow Pivoting' option is enabled under the Presentation tab.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.

Not applicable

Yes you are right its a pivot not a straight table. I have tried to do what you mentioned above but the problem is i can not get the exact same format as I have in pic 2. I want the year month to be on the top of product not on the side.

Not applicable

Could you please post a sample?

Not applicable

As I posted above I want to go from picture 1 to Picture 2 and draging the dimention to the top does not do the trick. Any other aspects of the that I have not considered???

Not applicable

Any idea anyone???? Its not a major deal but i would really like to know if it can be done or its just bugged.

kirankkk
Not applicable

Re: Pivot table horizontal dimension border

Press Ctrl+G ,Right click-Select custom format cell and you can cusomize border for one cell and apply it to all dim as well as expression.