Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Pivot table one expression horizontal

Hi,

I have to present in pivot table sum by currency, when i have dimansions vertical and the currency is horizontal, in edision I have to put a column at the end that sums all by the local currency

for that I have made a calculation in the script but how do i put that sum as one column at the end of that pivot table???

Tanks,

Ester

4 Replies
matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It looks as thoug you need to look into using the 'Show Partial Sums' checkbox on the Presention tab of the chart properties dialog - select the relevant dimension you need and check the box - a total column will be added to the end of that dimension.

Hope that helps,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try adding an additional Expression to your Table with you calculation in it; ensure that the new expression is the very last on in your Expressions list. You should see the new column added to the end of your table.

ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

The problem is that it makes column to every currency separately and i need it to one column to all

ester_pr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Matt, the calculation is in the script because every currency have a different rate so Partial Sums does not work for me