Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table presentation

old format.png

Hi I have a pivot table looks like above dimension is drill down group division and service line. I want the expressions on top and remove the drill down group and show all the data like below:

DivisionService line Income Direct Costs Indirect Costs Total Direct & Indirect Costs . Contribution

Children Service

Children Nursing-SLCCN
Radiology Direct Access-SLRADDA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi azadeh,

I have recently created an income statement in qlikview and i may be able to help you.

If your pivot table is already present in qlikview, i will suggest just drag and drop to swap the column and row dimension.

If you are asking how to come up with expression for income statement i will suggest using interval match function , assuming the revenue items are already positive figures and cost item are negative figures.

refer to this post for more information how to use interval match function How to Create a Profit and Loss Statement in QlikView

If you want the exact expression and script to use, post your qvw and i may be able to help.

Regards,

TK

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MarcoWedel

please post a sample application to demonstrate.

thanks

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi azadeh,

I have recently created an income statement in qlikview and i may be able to help you.

If your pivot table is already present in qlikview, i will suggest just drag and drop to swap the column and row dimension.

If you are asking how to come up with expression for income statement i will suggest using interval match function , assuming the revenue items are already positive figures and cost item are negative figures.

refer to this post for more information how to use interval match function How to Create a Profit and Loss Statement in QlikView

If you want the exact expression and script to use, post your qvw and i may be able to help.

Regards,

TK

Not applicable
Author

many thanks , drag and drop to swap the column works for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

no problem, glad that it works