Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot tables data is taking time to load data

Hi All,

I have issue while loading of data during scroll down of pivot table.Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance

Manikanta

5 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you explain little bit detailed about what you need.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for the reply.The problem is after the sheet is loaded when i try to scroll down pivot table scroll bar,columns are frozen and it is taking time to display the data.I want to know if i can fix this.

Regards,

Manikanta

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

What is the size of the file? Can you attach that file.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

I have screen shot of my problem.Size of my file is  327 Kb.I dont have any scripts and  macros.I get data from one of table(view).This problem does not come  in qlikview client.But only in the browser.

Thanks And Regards,

Manikanta

Scrolling Problem.JPG

gershova
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Probably it is not solve to your problem, but I also note if there are a lot of dimensions and expressions in your pivot tables it takes time to  reload data even you do expand or collapse.

How many dimensions and expressions  hide in your reports? Can you simplify them. In my case, I split  my information on a Table Box to reflect detail data  (there were more than 100 columns totally) and creation set of pivot tables to calculate and reflect data by groups. It works faster  than 1 pivot tables (I had about 10M files).