Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suvechha_b
Creator III
Creator III

Please assist , having problem with combo chart ?

Hi All ,

Please kindly assist me in getting correct the combo charts -

My requirement is in the combo chart I need to display 16216 as Sales Combined which is current showing 16411 as see the screenshot the straight table total is 16216 but the last value is 16411 .

How can show 16216 in the combo chart on Sales Combined field.

requirement.PNG

sample model attached.

Thanks

Suvechha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Some of the batch_ref appears in more than one Month... for example if you select batch_ref = 428802220... it shows up three times......

Capture.PNG

This chart will show you all the batch_ref which show up multiple times

Capture.PNG

I am not sure against which month would you want these to show up on... because if they show up multiple times, you accumulation will be off

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Some of the batch_ref appears in more than one Month... for example if you select batch_ref = 428802220... it shows up three times......

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

I am not sure against which month would you want these to show up on... because if they show up multiple times, you accumulation will be off

sunny_talwar

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

suvechha_b
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny ,

What expression you are using to get the batch_ref occurring more the once .

sunny_talwar

I have not changed any expressions... I am just showing that because batch_ref can repeat for different periods... you have duplications when you accumulate