Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daisy1438
Contributor III
Contributor III

Please share any one have sample qvw using ETL(informatica)data?

Hi

I am going to develop the dashboard using informatica data. Present I don't know the requirement but before that I have to find out some sample dashboard are requirements and kpi S.

I am using etl data like jobs status and source count and target count. What are the jobs and workflows success run like that.any one have idea about this please share the information .

Thanks

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you install QlikView you can have few sample available in this location

C:\Program Files\QlikView\Examples\Documents

or you can even Qlikview demo site to download more demos.

Link to Demo site

Qlik Demos: See QlikView in Action | Demo.Qlik.Com

daisy1438
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Aruna

could you please help on below requirement if you get any idea.

target date changed count the ID's.

I have table fields

table:

Issu_ID

date_upload

Taget_date

-> KPI chart if the user selects any two dates compare those two dates.if maximum date and maximum previous dates in the Taget_date field are different then caluclate the count id's.

Example:

Issue_ID      Date_upload      Target_date

01                01-01-2018           10-05-2018

01                03-01-2018           15-05-2018

02                01-01-2018           10-05-2018

02                03-01-2018           10-05-2018

03                01-01-2018           10-05-2018

03                03-01-2018           16-05-2018

In the above table if we select dates in the date upload field i.e., 01-01-2018 and 03-01-2018 then count is 2 because id 01,03 target dates are changed and id 02 target dates are not changed.

so just count the Issues_ID when user select any two dates(ex:01-01-2018 is min date and 03-01-2018 is max date)compare those two dates if min date targetdate is onedate and max date targetdate is change to another date than caliculate the Issues_ID count.

I need quires for the above requirements in the back-end level.and write the expression front end level also if any simple way.

I have written quires in the front end level but the performance is slow and it is showing an error in the chart i.e., time out.

Thanking you.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you show what you have tried in front end which is performance trouble? So, Then we will get to know what exactly presence.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Anil These are my two expressions in my pie chart:

=Sum({<[Closed date] = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today()-30))"},[Job Status]={Closed}>} [Total No. of Openings])

=Sum({<[Closed date] = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today()-30))"},[Job Status]={Closed}>} [Ageing in days])

Can you explain how to modify them to show skillname-score like this (whatever you show in 1st chart ... Qlikview-60)

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Staffan,

I tried It's not changing.......... is there any way to write it as in expression.

And can you also suggest the solution for me that pie-chart also

Thank you in advance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi daisy

I implemented code in back end

LOAD *

INLINE [Issue_ID,Date_upload,Target_date

01,01-01-2018,10-05-2018

01,03-01-2018,15-05-2018

02,01-01-2018,10-05-2018

02,03-01-2018,10-05-2018

03,01-01-2018,10-05-2018

03,03-01-2018,16-05-2018

];

Left Join(data)

R1:

LOAD

Issue_ID,

Target_date,

Count(Issue_ID) as count

Resident data

Group By Issue_ID,Target_date;

in front end try below expression

=count( {< count={1} >} aggr(count( {< count={1} >} Issue_ID),Issue_ID))

find the attached App may be  it useful to you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I haven't shown any where, Does it come from another link - Can you share ref, Where i have to look.

And, There is no complex in set analysis and that is so straight forward of analysis. Don't think so there is any better performance can reduce.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
daisy1438
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Aruna,

thanks for your reply and I have one requirement .if you know please help me.

I am trying to above expressions. But it is not  showing properly.

I am using below exp

=If(getselectedcount([Issue Location]) = 0 or getselectedcount([Issue Location])<1 ,'Issues by Geography','Issues by Region').

Actually I have two fields 1)IssueRegion  2)IssueLocation

Using both fields creating drill down and initial chart showing based on region once user click any region than chart showing the based on location(under the regions what are the location available).

By default chart showing the region wise and chart title "by region".

my requirement is when chart showing based on location and change the Chart Title "by Location"

Thanks.