cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pop-up labels not working via Access Point

Hi All,

I've had a look through previous posts on this topic and I can't seem to fix this issue. The issue is that the pop-up labels don't work when I hover over a chart (doesn't matter what type) in a document in access point. I've tried in both Internet Explorer and Chrome and they don't pop-up in either. The pop-up labels work fine in the desktop application.

In relation to the settings I'm using:

In Chart Properties->Presentation->Pop-up Labels are ticked

In Chart Properties->Expressions->some charts have 'Text as Pop-up' ticked, some charts don't have it ticked and neither work

The server version (Client Build Number) is 12.0.20400.0 and accesspoint is using Ajax. The PCs accessing the dashboard are using Windows 8.1 Enterprise.

Is there another setting that needs to be enabled? Is there a bug with this version of the server? Can anyone please advise on alternative solutions?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dermot

19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rama,

This seems to happen for all dashboards currently on the server. Everything else seems to work ok in the dashboards.

I'm not aware of any server patches required. How can I contact the Qlik tech help team directly?

Thanks,

Dermot

ramasaisaksoft

then can you try for one application (Remove Last Document State) as per the below image in access point.

and load the application one more time and check the status for your issue.

Image result for remove last document state qlikview

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rama,

When I click on view details I get the following options:

When I click on Internet Explorer Plugin, the dashboard opens up and the labels appear. However I need to select this option each time to see the labels which isn't practical (removing last document state doesn't seem to work).

Is there something on the server that needs to be configured or set up that the internet explorer plugin is applied automatically?

Thanks,

Dermot

ramasaisaksoft

Every moment is not required to delete that.

Below link will help to u,please check once

Custom popup only appear if Popup labels checked | Qlik Community

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rama,

I've saw that post before and tried the various suggestions but unfortunately none work for me. Is this potentially an issue with the server version and IE 11?

Thanks,

Dermot

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for everyone's suggestions to date. Unfortunately the issue hasn't been resolved and I need to get it resolved as soon as possible. How can I get in contact with the Qlik Tech helpdesk directly?

Dermot

ramasaisaksoft

Once you login into

www.qlik.com

give your credentials and then go to services

Services tab-->Contact Support

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CoveoCaseWizard

http://www.qlik.com/us/services/support

https://qliksupport.force.com/apex/QS_Home_Page

chat option also available

JonasValleskog
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Dermot,

Did you have any luck finding out the root cause of this? Any tips to share with the community?

Regards

Jonas

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonas,

Unfortunately I haven't resolved this issue yet. It might be server related, but I'm unsure.

If I find a solution I'll share here.

Thanks,

Dermot

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Try and check in different machine in your domain.

Because some browsers in respective machines may not show. Due to some other antivirus or plugin or extension, In that machine may stop it.

As your qlik version is 12.

AFAIK, Custom Pop up labels Bug was fixed Qv 11 SR10.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”