cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Primary key (3 column combination)-Qliksense

Hi All,

I need to use 3 columns as primary key to compare the records for incremental load in Qliksense

But when i use exists(column1,column2,colum3) condition.it is not allowing me.So please suggest any other alternative.

In my Database primary key is combination of 3 columns.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't prefer to use Composite key rather we can work Autonumber()

POS - Avoid using complex composite keys(when to remove synthetic keys) and instead use the Autonumber() function to generate a sequence which users compact memory

sPlease close this thread by flag helpful and correct answer which resolve for you

HTH

Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies
dberkesacn
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

concat the fields with and '& ' and try to use that new field.

column1 & '|' & column2 & '|' & column3 as ConcatedFieldKey

Daniel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel,

your suggestion solved my issue.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't prefer to use Composite key rather we can work Autonumber()

POS - Avoid using complex composite keys(when to remove synthetic keys) and instead use the Autonumber() function to generate a sequence which users compact memory

sPlease close this thread by flag helpful and correct answer which resolve for you

HTH

Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
dberkesacn
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi happy to hear that. please close the question with marking the proper answer helpful and correct.

Thanks,

Daniel

dberkesacn
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

indeed autonumber(column1 & '|' & column2 & '|' & column3) can also be used and could be a better, since QIX can utilize the pure integers more effectively... Thanks Anul Babu Samineni

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i am new for community..how can i close my post

dberkesacn
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

if you click on the Correct Answer, will close the thread.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am facing some issues, So that i am sharing my inputs to you all. Glad to hear