Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
riceball
Contributor
Contributor

Print PDF Report in Black and White - Without black color background

Hi all,

I had diffculty printing PDF Report in Black and White background. I have change my printer setting to 'Black and White', but it's a waste of ink since all the charts turned out to be in totally black color.

Changing Chart color in my report is not recommended as the changes will be reflected in my sheet.

I would like to know if there is any way whereby I can print my report in white color background (For cost saving purpose) without making any color changes to my original charts

Thank you for your time!

2 Replies
Not applicable

riceball,

You can set the option under Tools - User Preferences on the Printing tab 'Force Replace Colors with Patterns' if you want to show patterns instead of colors. This will work for just for you. To set it for everyone, select each chart in the document, go to the properties of a chart and choose Color - Use Patterns instead of colours when printing (you could also use a theme to do this).

Regards,

matt

riceball
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Matt! I've tried the 1st method, but the result turned out to be the same ( The black background still remain)

Guess I wld need to use a white theme instead