Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem $ Syn 1 and instruction "where" (Problème $Syn 1 et instruction "where")

Hello,

when I download a table composed of the day, the date, and the balance, I would have a field to get the balance N and N-Balance 1.Sachant that the table contains the information for several years, I proceed this way:

Directory;

LOAD

Column3 have DateOp,

Column 4 as CompteComptableBase,

Column 5 as flow rate,

Colonne6 as Credit,

Column 5-Colonne6 as [N Balance]

Year (Column3) as Year,

Month (Column3) as Month

FROM

[New Spreadsheet Microsoft Excel.xlsx]

(OOXML, embedded labels is Feuil1 table)

WHERE Column3> '30 / 06/2014 ';

I repeat the operation for the remaining N-1, except that I have a table that doubles up with $ SYN1. Does anyone have a more relevant solution.

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Bonjour, lorsque je télécharge une table composée du compte, de la date, et du solde, j'aimerais avoir un champs afin d'obtenir le Solde N et le Solde N-1.Sachant que la table contient les informations depuis plusieurs années, je procède la sorte :

Directory;

LOAD

Colonne3 as DateOp,

Colonne4 as CompteComptableBase,

Colonne5 as Débit,

Colonne6 as Crédit,

Colonne5-Colonne6 as [Solde N],

Year(Colonne3) as Année,

Month(Colonne3) as Mois

FROM

[Nouveau Feuille de calcul Microsoft Excel.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Feuil1)

WHERE Colonne3>'30/06/2014';

Je répète l'opération pour obtenir le solde N-1, sauf que j'ai une table qui se dédouble avec $Syn1. Est ce que quelqu'un aurait une solution plus pertinente.

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

You will probably need to concatenate, map or join those tables, see here for synthetic keys: Synthetic Keys and here are further helpful informations how to get started with qlik datamodels: Get started with developing qlik datamodels.

- Marcus