Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III

Problem of showing dimension title in line chart dimension

Hi,

I want to see the 'Sales' text at the Y axis along side the Y axis:

instead of showing the 'Sales' label horizontally like the below screen:

How to achieve this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Add a single space your first expression and see if that works for you

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I just changed the degree to 270, and it works for me.Below is the reference:

%

But you can see that sales % are showing as a flat line, instead of showing up and down. So my requirement is:

in left side means in Y axis it should show Sum(Sales), instead of %(percentage) value and in the chart value it should show % values.

So to achieve this goal, I use 2 expression: Sum(Sales) and makes this invisible and other expression is Sum(Sales) with relative values. But my chart is not showing correctly. WHat should I do now?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not entirely sure your intend over reply. But, What i understand is instead "Sales" you are going to see "Percentage". Can you attach sample application to look and let us know your end result to see?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rugveddhuri
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can you try by creating 2 expressions as follows

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Number Format: 1st Expr  -> Expression Default values & 2nd Expr Expression show in %
Screenshot_3.png

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I have uploaded my QVW file and I have achieved the goal that I need to do, but I can't hide the Y axis Label like the below screenshot

So

SO If I want to remove the Axis label it is coming like this sum(Sales). So how achieve this?

rugveddhuri
Contributor II
Contributor II

In my example it's not visible

Screenshot_5.png

ananyaghosh
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

In measure section , If i remove label title it just showing as sum(sales), instead of showing only 'Sales', but if i use Sales, it just showing it at Y axis. What I have to do to hide this label?

sunny_talwar

Add a single space your first expression and see if that works for you

Capture.PNG