I'm having problems loading certain excel files to Qlikview. Once I complete the process the are no fields charged so I can't work with the file. I've done it with certain excel files but can't do it with others (same excel version) and, apparently, same chart organization. I don't know if it's a matter of the excel chart format or if there are formulas which become imcompatible with Qlikview.
At the end of the process I get o fileds available to be chosen. Is there any gook link which can guide me through the method to load excel files?
Thanks a lot for your help. I've used the wizard with the problematic files, checked the ooxml vs. biff issue (it's OK). But the problem is still there. The wizard seems to recognize the chart with no problem, allows chosing the lable (i¡ve tried both with and without embedded labels), etc. (see detail below). Once I finish the process and start designing the file, the fileds are just empty, no data, no labels, nothing. I've tried to copy and paste the data of the excel file on a new excel file and sometimes it has worked fine but stil can't make it work with the original file wich has the same data and format.
[Compra o Venta],
[Valor de Compra],
(biff, embedded labels, table is [Detalle de operaciones$]);