Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

Problem with a set

Hi

I have a problem. When I load the data I assaign all enddate that are equal to 999999999 to today date. That because I whant to see how many ID´s that are currently ongoing. =9999999

But if the application are not reloaded every day to update the enddate to today date this gives me the following problem. In a table I use this to se how many ID that have been ended. Because the ongoing ID have today date as enddate I exclude them as follow

=Count({<Enddate=P(Datum),Enddate-={'$(=Date(Today()))'}>}  DISTINCT ID) If the data then are not reloaded every day it obviosly get wrong.

Any suggestion how to solve this? Can I assaign the enddate as today + 50 or something like that but make qlikview not show any numbers in the future?

I have built the app localy on my computer, the meaning are that it should be publish on the qv-server. Maybe it won´t be any problem then if it´s possible to make it reload automatic every day? The only one that are responsibly for the server has quit =( so are there any good manualls I can follow?

1 Reply
MVP
MVP

Re: Problem with a set

Maybe using today() function with argument timer mode = 0, date at script run?

=Count({<Enddate=P(Datum),Enddate-={'$(=Date(Today(0)))'}>}  DISTINCT ID)

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Community Browser