Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with calendar object qlikview 12.1

In qlikview 12.1 the calendar object won't work in web mode :

Qlik&.png

And work with the desktop :

Qlik2.png

In version server : 12.0 SR15 : the two mode work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hello all. There is current software defect investigation into this (or very similar) issue. I suggest you contact Qlik Support for further assistance.

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

12 Replies
MarcoWedel

Hi,

seems to work for me:

QlikCommunity_Thread_241580_Pic1.JPG

Can you post a sample of your application that shows this issue?

thanks

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI oboute,

You asked for version 12.10, At the bottom you mentioned that "In version server : 12.0 SR15 : the two mode work."

But both versions its working fine, I don't see any difference my end.

Regards

Pavan

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What browser are you using? Its possible that this is an old browser version that is no longer supported by QV 12.10.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought its web view in desktop, might be u asking about the server side right?

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Web view uses IE and it will use whatever version is installed. AJAX view on the server uses the browser opened by the user. So the browser version is relevant to both.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK in that case i can see date view in both cases, even Marco said same, look his refference.

oboute
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

With the desktop in webmode or with the server is the same result. I use Chrome and not IE to see the qv report.

With the webserver 12.0 SR15 the date calendar work but not with the webserver 12.1

I send you my report

Not applicable

I am also having the same issue, have you found the solution?

In webview mode (version 12.1 SR1 ) the selection doesn't appear, while it is fine in desktop mode.

Not applicable

Having exactly the same problem, it began for us after upgrading from QV 11.2 to 12.1.