Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. Register by February 29th to save $200. Learn More
Highlighted
bvssudhakar
Contributor II

Re: Problem with straight table for multiple date columns

Hi Frank,

I Understand what you said can you please elaborate that expression. Because I have 5 Text Objects with Different Date_Flag's for every expression we can't null placementdate

E.g.

=Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},Date_Flag={'offerdate'},placementdate={'<>null()'}>}CandidateID)

For this the actual output value is 102 but i am getting some other value

Can you please look for this and give some little more explanation to me

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
bvssudhakar
Contributor II

Hi Pooja Nagaraj,

I have modified the script and created that straight table. It is working present whatever i have taken the columns for them but i need one small modification (One Expression I want)

I want to one expression for this EntryDate and jobEnd is greater than 01/01/2017

how to write the expression for this and where should i write because i don't want extra column

I want only these 7 columns:

1. Department

2. TitleName

3. jobid

4. No.of postions: (Expression is =Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},DateType={'plcdate'}>}CandidateID) )

5. Enter Date

6. Placement Date.

7. Count of Days between Enter Date and placement Date

Highlighted
pooja_prabhu_n
Contributor III

Hi Sudhakar,

try adding calculated dimension for Enter date like below and check suppress null values.

=if(Date(EnterDate)>'1/1/2017' and Date(JobEndDate)>'1/1/2017',EnterDate)

Highlighted
bvssudhakar
Contributor II

Hi Pooja Nagaraj,

I have implemented Now it's working fine. Thank you very much for your solution. Because i am trying the solution from very long time.

Highlighted
bvssudhakar
Contributor II

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for the support and It's working now with Pooja Nagaraj's solution.

Highlighted
bvssudhakar
Contributor II

Hi Pooja Nagaraj,

How can we show that master calendar as hierarchy calendar. What should i add in my script to show as hierarchy calendar

Highlighted
bvssudhakar
Contributor II

Hi Frank,

If i want show my master calendar as hierarchy calendar what should i change in my script. Please suggest

Thank you in advance