Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Problem with straight table for multiple date columns

Hi Exprets,

Here I am attaching my qvw. in this file i am having multiple date columns for that i have created master calendar for them and also created charts also. But user gave one more requirement.

User wants one Straight table with following fields.

1. Department

2. TitleName

3. jobid

4. No.of postions: (Expression is =Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},DateType={'plcdate'}>}CandidateID) )

5. Enter Date

6. Placement Date.

7. Count of Days between Enter Date and placement Date

I am getting the problem (getting '-' only for date fields and count of days fields) to create the straight table with those fields.

Can you guys please check the qvw and help me out to achieve this

16 Replies
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

I Understand what you said can you please elaborate that expression. Because I have 5 Text Objects with Different Date_Flag's for every expression we can't null placementdate

E.g.

=Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},Date_Flag={'offerdate'},placementdate={'<>null()'}>}CandidateID)

For this the actual output value is 102 but i am getting some other value

Can you please look for this and give some little more explanation to me

Thank you in advance

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Pooja Nagaraj,

I have modified the script and created that straight table. It is working present whatever i have taken the columns for them but i need one small modification (One Expression I want)

I want to one expression for this EntryDate and jobEnd is greater than 01/01/2017

how to write the expression for this and where should i write because i don't want extra column

I want only these 7 columns:

1. Department

2. TitleName

3. jobid

4. No.of postions: (Expression is =Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},DateType={'plcdate'}>}CandidateID) )

5. Enter Date

6. Placement Date.

7. Count of Days between Enter Date and placement Date

pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Sudhakar,

try adding calculated dimension for Enter date like below and check suppress null values.

=if(Date(EnterDate)>'1/1/2017' and Date(JobEndDate)>'1/1/2017',EnterDate)

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Pooja Nagaraj,

I have implemented Now it's working fine. Thank you very much for your solution. Because i am trying the solution from very long time.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for the support and It's working now with Pooja Nagaraj's solution.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Pooja Nagaraj,

How can we show that master calendar as hierarchy calendar. What should i add in my script to show as hierarchy calendar

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

If i want show my master calendar as hierarchy calendar what should i change in my script. Please suggest

Thank you in advance