Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Problem with unused in trellis chart

HI all,

I have a trellis chart containing some chart for different branches. The problem is that there is a lot of unused space in the chart and  I cannot adjust sub charts so it covers  the white space .how is it possible to drag charts to white spaces(I used ctrl+shift but it didn’t work ) and make it look nice?

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

No, you can't drag charts into these unused spaces, but I believe these spaces are only such big because you already tried to resize chart area resulting in an opposite effect as desired.

I would suggest that you go to chart properties, general tab and select button 'Reset user sizing'. This should already fill the area much better.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

u can chnge the chart orientation to vertical   in style properties

hope this helps u

Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks for replying,but the problem is that I cant drag charts to the unused space as  Image showsTrellis.png

swuehl
MVP
MVP

No, you can't drag charts into these unused spaces, but I believe these spaces are only such big because you already tried to resize chart area resulting in an opposite effect as desired.

I would suggest that you go to chart properties, general tab and select button 'Reset user sizing'. This should already fill the area much better.

Masi_Sahargahi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks in advance.It really helped .