Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anuradhaa
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Problems in Reloading -System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE)

There is a problem in schedule reloadding , sometimes that reload get faild and i have found below reson in logs.

Please help me to solve this

Error The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug) at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)

failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to reload

Thanks

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Make sure you enabled the Generate Log for the document on the General tab of the document properties window. If that's enabled a log file will be generated in the same directory the .qvw document is placed. The log file will have the same name as the document with .log appended. In this log file you can find where the script stopped. If an error occurred during reload this log file is your best option to find out what went wrong.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand