Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prod and Dev environments producing different results than local version

I am relatively new to Qlikview and I have run into a recent issue in which Prod and Dev environments are producing different (and incorrect) results than when I run the same qvw and source files locally.  I took a look at both logs and they are pulling in the same data/same # of rows.  Any ideas what the issue could be?  I have been working on this all day and can't figure out the issue.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did  u hve done any chnages in ur local env.?

chk with ur Qvd generator once and the reload data will done automatically.so any data is added  or not?

nd chk log files and datamodel as well.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you detail a little more what the difference between the systems is?

For example, are you looking at dashboards, and these dashboards display different numbers without any selection present? Can you check that there is no section access with data reduction involved then?

Can you also check the number of table records (e.g by creating a text box with Count(Recno) or similar)?

Are you opening the QVWs with different clients (desktop vs browser)?

Have you checked that automatic number interpretation works the same on all systems (e.g. checking OS settings for number and date formats and the field format in the dashboard)?