cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maheshgandem
Contributor II
Contributor II

QMC Job Reload setting

Hi, I have few qvw's which needs to be enabled in the morning which needs to be reloaded every hour and then disable the same at a specific time in the night.

Instead of doing this task of enabling & disabling the tasks manually, do we have any option of Start & End reload time in QMC which can be assigned against qvw's, request your inputs on the same

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
atoz1158
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

This feature is available when you have a Publisher licensed version of the QMC but I do not think it is available in the non-publisher version without using external processes to start the reload which I have not used, so am unable to advise on this way of doing things.

Regards

Adrian

View solution in original post

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Mahesh,

in the Trigger tab you can find the option for this Automatic run the task .

Run in Between option you need to select and give the time intervals.

QMC.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
atoz1158
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

This feature is available when you have a Publisher licensed version of the QMC but I do not think it is available in the non-publisher version without using external processes to start the reload which I have not used, so am unable to advise on this way of doing things.

Regards

Adrian

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Mahesh,

in the Trigger tab you can find the option for this Automatic run the task .

Run in Between option you need to select and give the time intervals.

QMC.PNG

maheshgandem
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Rama, thank you for sharing the info along with Screen shot, however, please let me know which version of QMC has this feature as the current version of QMC which we are using dose not have this tab at all (enclosed Screen shot for your reference) QMC.JPG

atoz1158
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

As I stated before the screen shot from is from the Publisher enabled version of the QMC which your screen shot shows  you are NOT on that version, therefore the option is not available to you.

Regards

Adrian