Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QMC and Deploying

Anybody please tell me more abot qlikview management console and how to deploy a file.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

go to QEMC---> click on system tab then go to ----> QVS as shown in QEMC1 pic. then you will be able to see some folder structure on the right. then go to folders as shown in QEMC2 pic.

Then click on the little plus ( + ) green button which is highlighted in yellow color. then you will be able to see QEMC3 will open at the bottom of the list. then the folder name which is highlighted in balck and folder path which is highlighted in red where your application is present.

Then to the tab documents and there click on the User Documents. And look for the application which you have mounted on System tab. When you click on the your application you need to give Category and Authentication then you will be able to see the application in access point . Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

go to QEMC---> click on system tab then go to ----> QVS as shown in QEMC1 pic. then you will be able to see some folder structure on the right. then go to folders as shown in QEMC2 pic.

Then click on the little plus ( + ) green button which is highlighted in yellow color. then you will be able to see QEMC3 will open at the bottom of the list. then the folder name which is highlighted in balck and folder path which is highlighted in red where your application is present.

Then to the tab documents and there click on the User Documents. And look for the application which you have mounted on System tab. When you click on the your application you need to give Category and Authentication then you will be able to see the application in access point . Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if you need some more information on how to create a task search in youtube you will find some videos.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Vinay.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

no problem if you need any help let me know.

Not applicable
Author

okay, then could you please tell me how can i create different users and give them rights in qv.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

for time being go through the following link in you tube . It is based on security in Qlikview and then later on i can you complete picture on how we can create the security and create users in the QEMC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwyZdQJDbhg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

otherwise you can start as a different thread so that it would be helpful for others as well.