Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

QMC tasks are not reloading as per schedule

Hi Experts,

Today in QMC few tasks are not started reload as per schedule. Till yesterday all tasks were running fine. All services are up and running today. But i'm not sure why this is happened. Can anyone please suggest me what could be the reason.

Also please let me know if there is any way to find the task details, which are not triggered as per schedule.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards,

Raju

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Raju, I would focus upon the QMS and QDS logs, on the QDS side, the Root_date log to see if there is anything interesting in either one of those.  If the logging is set to default level, I would expect there should be something in one of those two signaling a problem...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can anyone please help me on this issue.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

this could me many reasons. Look at script log (was it a script error) and if they are fine look at the task log (what was the error. Communications, problems by opening / saving the app, reload, access and so on)

Could you share log?

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your response. If tasks failed then only we will get script log/task log. But the tasks are not at all started reload. So there were no logs at all for that day. If we can know the reason for not reloading the task as per schedule, then we can take care of it for the next time.

Can anyone please suggest what could be the reason for it? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raju

sk88024
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you start it manually first or How about restarting the service? 

If it still does not work, you should refer this: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-QlikView/Qlikview-QMC-tasks-not-running/td-p/1238578

/SK

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

When this issue happened, all services were up and running. For now I restarted tasks manually and everything is working fine.

Unfortunately i came to know this issue from users, that dashboards are not refreshed.

Could you please help me if there is any way to find the tasks which are not started reload as per the schedule.

Regards,

Raju

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Raju, I would focus upon the QMS and QDS logs, on the QDS side, the Root_date log to see if there is anything interesting in either one of those.  If the logging is set to default level, I would expect there should be something in one of those two signaling a problem...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.