Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV version History

Hi All,

Greetings!

Can you kindly share some key points or link which will helps me to know about all the QliKview Version History, release date.

It would be appreciated if you have consolidated document consist of version/revision/date released.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Rajesh

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey Rajesh,

I think this might be the best place to keep an eye on the release dates:

http://community.qlik.com/blogs/technicalbulletin

Not applicable
Author

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for sharing the link, i had a glimpse and i found that is very usefull., but i couldn't find the release date mentioned over there.

Please correct me, if i am wrong.

Regards,

Raj

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Rajesh,

You can find about all releases and their dates in Downloads section of Qlikview, check this URL

http://ap.demo.qlik.com/download/

Please find attached screenshot of that.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Trust you are doing good!

I gone through the URL you suggested, but i can't able to see the version comparison., only it is allowing me to download the QV.

Please find the attached snapshot of the URLversion_not_showing.png which is showing., kindly help me out.

Kind Regards,

Rajesh

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Rajesh,

I think you do not have permission for that page, becuase I am a partner user I am able to view this.  Actually what you are searching for?  I will check and let you know. 

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

I am looking for the list of SR in Version - 10, with appropriate Released date. If possible some extend about the each SR Features.

Version 11 -> SR1 / SR2  - Release date, some extend of features.

Your input on this is highly appreciated, Advance Thanks!

Cheers,

Rajesh

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Rajesh,

In Qlikview 10 there are 7 releases, Initial Release and SR1 to SR6.  

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

i.e.,  Version 11.2 is the latest version , as of September 2013 ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi, the update/release page of QV products Qlik Support Updates. and also Technical Bulletin

But there is no details of the update in just the web page (do not like this), you must go into each post and download the pdf to see the detail of the updates in each version.

Zhihong