Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QVWS and DSC PROD is down .. URGENT!!!

e3e8c6af-d772-4aec-86b4-a185deebea1c.JPG

Please help me how to resolve this .. It was already runnin but the servers will get restarted every weekend. today i got down

20 Replies
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Are these physical servers or VM's.

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Physical

jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Apart from the attached, is there any other application running in the server.

Also are the services related to the application running. You can check this in services.msc

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi, All the services are running. These are the dedicated servers only for qlikview

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

What do the logs say? Is there any error in the Windows Event Viewer? Do the accounts run with the same username and password? Did the password change recently?

Have you engaged with your IT for the basic troubleshoot?

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi I am getting error in Directory service connector folder, Setup path not successfull for user in LDAP

bommidoddi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Pradeep,

This error is server side issues buzz when ever server will be down on that time  QMC will shooing Red Banner only. Please contact with admin team.

Regards,

Seenu

Sreenivasulu B
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi, I am currently working as admin Begineer. Hence I need to resolve it. Please help me out

jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Pradeep,

Various OEM's have their specific troubleshooting SW.

Like iLO for HP, iDRAC for Dell, try once troubleshooting with these, you'll be able find some answers there.

As you say the server is restarting once a week, it could possibly be a HW issue (not 100%).