Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

QVWS and DSC PROD is down .. URGENT!!!

e3e8c6af-d772-4aec-86b4-a185deebea1c.JPG

Please help me how to resolve this .. It was already runnin but the servers will get restarted every weekend. today i got down

20 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then you will need to know how you have to configure that LDAP. Engage with your IT to know which fields are relevant for the authentication of users.

With regards to the web server service, verify whether it is supposed to be using IIS or QlikView Web Server. There could be issues related to the DSC and users not getting memberships resolved and so on, but if the services don't work it's a completely different issue.

So start by checking the service account in all servers with the same username and password, that they are a domain account, that they belong to the local Administrators and QlikView Administrators group and move from there.

dx_anupam
Creator
Creator

Hi Pradeep,

below link might help you out

Active Directory Setup Problem

Regards,

Anupam

bommidoddi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Pradeep,

Please Restart the server and you check along with services its working are not...

Regards,

Seenu

Sreenivasulu B
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hello all,

I could see the access point is still running and have no issues. However, it could see the error for LDAP (xyz.abc.com)stating "setting up connection failed, the server is not operational" in event log. The server is still down in QMC

How to resolve this ?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

The LDAP server is not part of QlikView, the configuration of the Directory Service Connector (DSC) is. First check that the directory is the one supposed to be and then check that the configuration is what it is supposed to be.

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Miguel,

I am not able to get in to the systems tab in QMC. It is not opening.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Is the account you use to log in to the QMC member of the local QlikView Administrators group? Do you get any error message?

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi ,Yeah I checked it. The account is the part of it .

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then, can you open all the tabs in the QMC? Of course, if QlikView Server is down, it will take longer to open the QMC part related to it but you should still be able to see something.

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi, I am not able to open the System tab and also I am not able to edit the tasks in status tab for the apps.