Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Combined Certification?

Hello,

I want to know about Qlik Certifications if is there any Certification with combined questions about Designer & Developer courses? Or do I have to take Designer exam & Developer exam separately?

If there's a Combined exam, how many questions does it have from Designer/Developer?

And how do you recommend me to prepare for the Certification? (Books/Blogs/Guides/Reference Manual/Etc)

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi, there is a lot of threads on a forum - just search for "QlikView certification".

The QlikView Developer one is a combined exam - so you will get two certifications if you pass it - certified designer and certified developer. They actually give you two different certificates

"Qlikview 11 for developers" book is a good start and a very good book for beginners, but you really should read QlikView reference manual. It will be very boring and dry reading but this would help you more than a book

Also you should be familiar with basics of dimensional modeling - Kimball's "The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling" is the best!

Some questions will be about QMS/QDS so be prepared for this too.

It is not a hard exam but it is not easy so preparation and at least 6 months QV experience is essential.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi, there is a lot of threads on a forum - just search for "QlikView certification".

The QlikView Developer one is a combined exam - so you will get two certifications if you pass it - certified designer and certified developer. They actually give you two different certificates

"Qlikview 11 for developers" book is a good start and a very good book for beginners, but you really should read QlikView reference manual. It will be very boring and dry reading but this would help you more than a book

Also you should be familiar with basics of dimensional modeling - Kimball's "The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling" is the best!

Some questions will be about QMS/QDS so be prepared for this too.

It is not a hard exam but it is not easy so preparation and at least 6 months QV experience is essential.

Good luck!