Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattdaubney
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Management Console, showing 2 reloads of the same document

Hoping you experts can help me with this odd one.

We have set up a report to reload in Documents, see screen shot, documents.png.

.documents.png

However in Status it appears twice, and one shows as failed.  I have tried to delete it, disable etc, but it keeps coming back...  It is the only qvw with that name.

status.png

Looking in log for the erroring one it is looking for a file that no longer exists.

Information: Starting task 'Development/Trading Support/Gem/Close to Credit Report.qvw'. Id:ddeb15c5-7df2-4b32-8162-31362db6be1f. Triggered by 'ManualStartTrigger'. Id:00000001-0002-0003-0405-0607080a0b0c

So to me looks like there is an old reference hanging around in some config table or other.  How do I remove it??

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mattdaubney
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Think I have found the issue.  We moved the file form the folder the log is referring to.  I have put the file back in that location.  Hit reload in console and it loaded fine.  Then went into document and removed the reload from there and then put the file back in the new folder.  All looks to be working fine now.

Issue seems to have been the reload needs to be removed before the file is moved, as it looks like it holds a reference.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I suggest you to disable the task as workaround.

mattdaubney
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have tried disabling it.  All that does is leave the red x one in the status screen.

I have looked through the whole of the D:\ for anything named the same, just in case.  I have reset it up as a new schedule, but the red x one doesn't disappear, hence me thinking the table that holds the schedule has become corrupt somehow.

mattdaubney
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Think I have found the issue.  We moved the file form the folder the log is referring to.  I have put the file back in that location.  Hit reload in console and it loaded fine.  Then went into document and removed the reload from there and then put the file back in the new folder.  All looks to be working fine now.

Issue seems to have been the reload needs to be removed before the file is moved, as it looks like it holds a reference.