Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijayit43
Creator
Creator

Qlik View Expression

My QlikView Dashboard Calculate Percentage in Expression Field When percentage >= 90 then show silver when percentage >=100 the show Gold When >=110 then show Diamond when Percentage <90 Don't show in my Qv How Is Possible ?????? Please Help...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi!

Hope this is what you want.

page.png

Expression of comment filed in the chart.

=if((sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)>=90 and (sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)<100,'Silver',

if((sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)>=100 and (sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)<110,'Gold',

if((sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)>=110,'Diamond')))

View solution in original post

10 Replies
mayck001
Contributor II
Contributor II

try use <=89

MarcoWedel

could you please share your qvw?

kangaroomac
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hiya,

Not too sure if I understand your question correctly, but you should be able to get what you're looking for by either using:

• Dimension limits tab
  • Show Conditional in the Expression tab
  • Or if you mean literally show the colours then a guage chart should work (not sure how you'll show diamond though)

Might be best to create a simple example by using dummy data and load the qvw to better illustrate what you're after.

SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

use .90 as it is in %

inpalce of 90,100 and 110

hope this helps

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable

Hi!

Hope this is what you want.

page.png

Expression of comment filed in the chart.

=if((sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)>=90 and (sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)<100,'Silver',

if((sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)>=100 and (sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)<110,'Gold',

if((sum(Sales)/sum(Target)*100)>=110,'Diamond')))

ljackson
Creator
Creator

You haven't stated what you want to show if 'Silver' 'Gold' and 'Diamond' do not apply, i.e. everything below 90.

Assuming you want below 90 to show 'Bronze' change the end of your expression to this:

......110,'Diamond','Bronze')))

vijayit43
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Its Work For Me

Not applicable

Its a pleasure to help.

Please mark it as correct answer if its work for you.

vijayit43
Creator
Creator
Author

how to count no of silver ,gold & Diamond.