Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik.com accesspoint for myself How to upload

Hi, I noticed there is a access point with my user id, I have a project that I want to display on my Ipad for some people. I want to be able to upload my project to the access point that comes with qlikview sign in im using. Is that possible? or they just put that there for examples. I didn't see an upload button when I go there. Or does it have to be done a different way and is more involved.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The access point is the end-user fronting parts of the Qlikview server where published QV documents are shown. To be able to add a new document to the access point do you need:

1. If you dont have a publisher license - Add the document to the document root.
  2. If you have a publisher license - Add the document to the QV servers source root folder and setup a task to publish the document to the server.

good luck.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The access point is the end-user fronting parts of the Qlikview server where published QV documents are shown. To be able to add a new document to the access point do you need:

1. If you dont have a publisher license - Add the document to the document root.
  2. If you have a publisher license - Add the document to the QV servers source root folder and setup a task to publish the document to the server.

good luck.