Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik designer, developer, administration, are they individual? otherwise all are same in part of work?

Qlik designer, developer, administration, are they individual? otherwise all are same in part of work?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but I think you meant to ask if these roles are assigned to individuals or are connected and performed by the same person.  The answer can be different based on your organization.  If you have a large deployment, the admin role might be a full time job.  I think there is definite overlap in designer and developer, with more technical staff taking on more of the designer role.  I'm new to QlikView and trying to find my way as well!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but I think you meant to ask if these roles are assigned to individuals or are connected and performed by the same person.  The answer can be different based on your organization.  If you have a large deployment, the admin role might be a full time job.  I think there is definite overlap in designer and developer, with more technical staff taking on more of the designer role.  I'm new to QlikView and trying to find my way as well!