cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kclayton1
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView 12 - Access Point - No Server Error

I recently upgraded my QlikView Server to version 12.  We tested all of our QlikView files on the beta version, and they worked fine.  After we upgraded to the initial release of 12.0, we started experiencing the No Server errors when accessing the Access Point via AJAX web client.  Normally, a refresh of the browser window fixes the issue.

Anyone else have similar issues?  Any resolution or patch?

Thanks.

Kevin

no server.jpg

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did u  chkd the path ?  is that correct path of ur qvw location?

Chk with browser compatability?

kclayton1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Path is correct, and using a compatible browser.  After refreshing the browser, the server comes up.  But the refresh has to be done each time when accessing the server.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problem here.

I just upgraded from 11 to 12 in our development environment. Our dev environment doesn't have all the processing power that our production env does, but I'm hesitant to make the upgrade in production.

Refresh always populates the access point, but my users aren't going to love that. It's been a few months since you posted this, are you still having this issue?

kclayton1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Steve,

Yes, I am still seeing the issue with Qlikview version 12.0. I spoke to some technical support folks while at Qonnections and they recommended trying to move to 12.0 SR2. I will be testing the upgrade to see if it solves the problem.  I will post my results after I upgrade test later today.

Thanks.

Kevin

kclayton1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I installed QlikView version 12 SR2 and it seems to have fixed the issue so far.  Please feel free to try it on your test to confirm it solves your issue too.

Thanks.

Kevin