Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jblissard
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView Classes or Training

I'm new to this program, but I was curious if anyone knew of any structured training courses offered for this online.  I know there are many videos on the topic, but didn't know if I should go that route, or try to find something a little more rigid.  Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If there is already a thread that I'm not able to find referring to this topic, please point me to it.

Thank you

Labels (3)
6 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

udemy has some nice courses which are economical.

for proper ones qlik offers them too

jblissard
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Any particular course or route you recommend starting on?  I'm kind of at the point that "don't know what I don't know".

bhavtan
Contributor II
Contributor II

i would say udemy one if you are spending personal money on it.

if you are with a partner or qlik customre and want to reflect on your qlik profile. use qlik one

AndrewHughes
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Udemy is probably the most affordable option. Qlik has its own training courses which are excellent especially if you want an in depth learning course with lots of content. Another option is partner provided training. One of many options. https://axisgroup.litmos.com/self-signup/index.

-Andrew

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

One very useful area of the Community is the Design Blog:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

There are over 700 posts from our internal experts in this area and most are how-to based, so should be very handy going forward too.  

If you have access to the download site, the other thing you can do is get to the version 11.20 Documentation and Tutorial there is an actual Tutorial in that download, nothing fancy, but could be helpful in setting some of the basics etc.  Things should work in the 12.xx tracks as far as I can think.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.