Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joydipp1988
Creator
Creator

QlikView Extension Object_Extensions folder not found?

Hi all,

I got a list of useful QlikView extension objects in QlikBlog.at website. Find the url below:

A Comprehensive List of QlikView Object Extensions (01/2013)

But I'm unable to find some extension objects which installed with QlikView and located under "\Examples\Extensions\" path, as the "Extensions" folder is not there. I need the following ext object. Please see the snap below-

Org Chart Snap.PNG

Please help me to get this extension object. Thanks in advance.

Joy

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

It may there for Qlikview

C:\Users\XYZ\Documents\Qlik\Examples\Extensions

And For QlikSense, Here i got. Check as per your path

C:\Users\XYZ\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
joydipp1988
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your quick reply. I found the folder but didn't find the "Org Chart" extension object. Can anyone please help me to get that ?

Thanks,

Joy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Ok, So you did download from above URL and then use hitting(2 times) the qar file. It should come same path. Do you changed the path? I am not sure what you made. Lets wait some time may be others can help you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful