Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g_becard
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView Governance DashBoard Usage Frequency By Sheets

Hi, 

I research how can i see the usage frequency by sheets in the Qlik Governance DashBoard.

For exemple, i wish see if users go on the sheet 'Resil' of my QlikView App 'ADE.qvw'. This sheet, which is present since 2 years in the app can be delete just if nobody go on it. 

Regards. 🙂

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I am not sure you have stated clearly enough what it is you are looking to do, and that is why nobody is responding.  I would try to clarify things further and be as specific as possible, screenshots and/or specific references within the Governance Dashboard etc. would be helpful for sure and whether you are looking to modify the Dashboard app to do this or if you are just trying to see if it can do it.  You can review the Help if you have not done so, as there may be some info there:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/governance-dashboard/Content/QV_GovDashboard/What.htm

That is pretty thorough, but if what you want to do is not there, the only other thing of which I can think would be an Idea post potentially if you are looking for an improvement:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/idb-p/qlik-ideas

You can also check the Dashboard specific area of Community too:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Monitoring-Administration/QlikView-Governance-Dashboard/gpm-p/157...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
g_becard
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi, 

I want to show this screen below but i search to filter the result of user activity by sheets of my qlikView App.

For example, i have the sheet "Dashboard" in my QlikView which is maybe don't used by the users of this app. I want to show the screen below only for the sheet "dashboard" of my app and i don't how it's possible.

UserActivity.JPG

Regards, 

Gabriel.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I do not believe the GDB allows that level of detail as far as the selections go, you would likely need to modify things in order to do that, but that is not something I am going to be able to assist you with as that is a very complex script.  The best recommendation I can make is hit the GDB Community site link I posted and leave a question there to see if the developer may answer, or you can submit the idea as I mentioned on the other site, but I really have no idea if it is even possible to do things at this granular a level or not.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.