Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giovane
Creator
Creator

QlikView Security - Data Reduction Using Section Application

Hello, fellows...

I'm using QlikView personal edition .  I added a Section Application to reduce data for the USERS, as shown bellow. When the USER accesses the application, data are shown reduced but, after load the data (Hit the button RELOAD) the reduction is ignored and data are shown completely, without reduction. 

Who can help me to see what is happening?

Section Access;
LOAD * INLINE [
ACCESS, USERID, PASSWORD, VD, VD1
ADMIN, ADMIN, ADMIN!@#,
USER, FLORIPA, GerFlo!@#, FLO, GEL
USER, NORTE, GerNor!@#, NOR, GEL
USER, CRICIUMA, GerCri!@#, CRI, GEL
USER, TOTAL, GerMaster,
];
Section Application;

ReducaoRegiao:
LOAD * INLINE [
VD, Regiao
FLO, Florianópolis
NOR, Joinville
CRI, Criciúma
];

ReducaoProduto:
LOAD * INLINE [
VD1, SUBGRUPOS.DESCRICAO
GEL, GELO
GEL, GELO
GEL, GELO
];

4 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Did you check below options from Doc Properties of your file. Once you do just save and re open the file. 

Capture.PNG

marcus_sommer

It's the normal behaviour of section access which is executed by opening the application. Each reload will load the whole dataset. This means the ability for the users to execute a reload must be prevented. This could be approached by using a server which executes the reloads and the users access the applications only per access point.

- Marcus

Giovane
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello, Vishsaggi...

As you can see bellow my Document Properties Settings match to your description...The problem is not there...There will be another answer for my issue. After RELOAD the security is broken and all data are shown to the USER. Any other suggestion ?

Document Properties SettingsDocument Properties Settings

Giovane
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello, Marcus...

Unfortunately I'm using  QlikView Personal Edition and the server resources are not available for me. I need to apply the data reduction security just using the personal edition tools. Any suggestion?