What was the source of this table. It seems to be somewhat biased towards Tableau!
- QlikView is certainly Enterprise ready with multi-server configurations.
- QlikView in the cloud offered by partners (Rosslyn being a prime example)
- ETL and data integration is very strong in QlikView - though very script driven rather than UI
- I have seen articles re: integration with R in QlikView
- Storytelling quite natural in QlikView - with tabs and navigation buttons
- To my mind implementation time is very rapid in QlikView
The ability to make data publicly available without the need to licence each client and at a sensible price point (without the use of NPrinting or similar to push HTML or images to a web server) is somewhere I would like to see QlikView catch up though.
could you share your views about deployment of QlikView vs Tableau. Which one is easier to deploy or implement and which one is more efficient (Server product or enterprise product) and why ?
Thanks in Advance !!
Hi Mr. Steve,
I try to add source of this article, but got "Currently being moderated". Here is the link http://apandre.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/tableau-8-1-vs-qlikview-11-2-vs-spotfire-5-5/
Could you please explain these two points
1)QlikView in the cloud offered by partners (Rosslyn being a prime example)..how this is an advantage over tableau ans both are there in cloud. what do we mean by offered by partners....could you help me on this point in simple english.
2)QlikView is enterprise ready with multi-server config....does that mean Tableau is not?
Thanks in advance !!