Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

QlikView - any ebooks available?

Hi,

I just started work at a company where QlikView is just being deployed. I am new to the QV world myself, though I have worked with similar tools, and I'm going to be more or less the one in charge of the whole story. So at the moment I am reaching in all directions at once to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. There is some on-site QV training scheduled, but that's three weeks away and I want to make the best possible use of that time so I can already fire off some in-depth questions during the training.

What I am considering is that I spend upwards of 2h per day on the train between my home and my workplace. That's time I can use, at least partly, to read up on QlikView. That's why I'm asking if there is any ebook material available on QlikView.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler   

11 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Friedrich,

About Adobe DRM, I think the following will explain it (just browse the various questions on this page, it explains a lot about Abobe DRM in general):

http://www.kobobooks.com/ade#

Kind regards,

Michel

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Gysbert,

yep, you're right. Upon completing the purchasing process, I was offered two downloads: One pdf and one epub. And there doesn't seem to be any protection on it, so I can painlessly leave it with my company as well as use it on my own eReader.

@ michelkr

Thanks a lot! I will still read that if I can find the time to do it - the whole thing is resolved now: My company has a standard vendor for books who does not have epub, so that point is lapsed. I just bought the epub myself now. This thread is already officially closed, but now I close it for good.

Thank you all for your help!