Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desertmatt
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView records side by side in 2-3 columns in table like layout

Hello Everybody,

I'm quite new to QlikView and hope that you guys can help me?

I have a very long list with Product Images (URL), DesignNo, Pieces sold (Sum(PCS) and Sales Prices (Sum (SP)

As this list is very long - also to print, I would like to have a layout with 2 or 3 Product columns containing the Product Picture, DesignNo, PCS, SP - and then on the right side of this record - same row another record with same fields?

ProductPicDesignNoPCSSPSpaceProductPicDesignNoPCSSP
Pic1No1Pic2No2
Pic3No3Pic4No2
Pic5etc

If this is not possible on a Sheetobject - would it be possible to achieve in the Report editor?

Your help is very much appreciated!

Kind regards

Matt

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

desertmatt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you Marcus

Sorry for late answer - was travelling...

Read your suggestions and have to try - as I'm a newbie to Qlikview that might be above my head...

Will get back. If in the meanwhile there is an easier method - or reporting tool that could format these Qlikreports as needed - any feedback would be highly appreciated..

regards

Matt

marcus_sommer

Maybe Qlik NPrinting offers more possibilities otherwise you will need to build an own logic - maybe with a Flag within the script, something like this:

mod(rowno(), 3) + 1 as Flag

and then you used this Flag within your picture-dimension as condition, like:

if(Flag = 1, ProductPic, null())

and hiding the NULL's within this dimension. Important for this approach is to take a straight-table and not a tablebox which didn't provide those feature. And then you make with copy+paste two copies of this table and put them side by side and changed there the Flag to 2 respectively 3 - and it should work.

- Marcus