cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colindfostpro
Contributor
Contributor

QlikView vs. Ignition

I know this might be an apples and oranges scenario, but does anyone know how the pros and cons of QlikView compare with those of Ignition SCADA software?  Purely about the data analysis side of things.  Ignore process control features.

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

To be honest, the best approach for you is to contact the sales team and arrange a call with them, as they should be able to best help you with this request.  To be honest, I had never run into the package you mentioned, so it is possible sales team may not have a lot of info either, but they can surely run through what we have done for other customers in similar use cases etc. for you.  Hope this helps.

Oh, if you are not sure where to reach out, here is link with all the sales offices:

https://www.qlik.com/us/contact

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
colindfostpro
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you, Brett.