Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speri
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview 12 Business Analyst Certification

Hi,

I have booked my Qlikview 12 Business Analyst Certification exam for April 11th.

Can you please share your experiences - most difficult concepts, practice exam sites, any useful resources for preparation?

Also, for this BA Certification, should I be well versed with concepts like set analysis, script load syntax like inline load, resident load, linked/ bridge table concepts, joins, etc? 

Or is the scope for this exam more related to the Visualization, dashboards, beautification/ presentation of the Qlikview App layout? 

Any information/ tips you guys can provide will be of great help!!  Thank you!! 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

BA Certification is more about visualization and UI experience. Having said, I would say - you can't really ignore the important aspects of development as set analysis, scripting. Questions from those areas might be less but probably not really none. Therefore, it would be good to have at least basics to little complex understanding about them as well. Check this: https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/qlikview-certification

speri
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Tresesco!!
Could I estimate that set analysis and scripting questions might contribute upto 10% of the exam?
Also, do you any mock exam sites?

Regards,
Sree