Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denwo2010
Creator
Creator

Qlikview April 2020 -and Governance Dashboard 2.1.4 - Issue

Hi,

Will this version of the Governance Dashboard (Governance Dashboard 2.1.4) work for the Qlikview April 2020? I have changed the Default Paths for the following to

List of File Paths to Scan
D:\QlikView\01_Apps

Server Log Path(s)
D:\QVLogs

And left the following blank as they are not used
Publisher Log Path(s)
Repository (QVPR) Path(s)

I have tried running it but I am getting errors back, the first being this on:

Field not found error

Field 'AuditTimestamp' not found

Join (SOE)
Load
Replace(Audit_FileName,'/','\') & '|Document\' & Replace(AuditId,'Document\','') AS ObjectKey,
Sum(Audit_Count) as sense_profile_sheet_audit_count
Resident SessionTaskAuditMaster
Where AuditTimestamp >= 43885
AND (AuditType = 'Sheet'
OR (AuditType = 'Document' AND AuditMessage = 'Open')
)
Group by Audit_FileName,AuditId

Thanks

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Per the Community page where the Governance Dashboard is now maintained, it appears you are on the most current release, so the only thing I can recommend you do is review the Help to ensure you have not missed something in the configuration.

The following link should take you directly to the info you need to review:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/governance-dashboard/Content/QV_GovDashboard/Getting-Started-with-the-Go...

The other thing to potentially try would be to recreate the QVD files, as it could be you have something in the wrong format in the old ones etc.  This would mean a long reload to reload all of your historical data again into new QVD files, but after that, things should be good, only other thing that popped into my head.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
orlando
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Activate 'Audit Logging' in QMC will generate the expected log-files.

Another workaround would be to comment out the line

// CALL sense_profile 

In register 'Run logic'. Keep in mind that you loose the 'sense profile score'- information this way.

Regards Orlando

MaheshNayakar
Contributor III
Contributor III

i am also facing same issue, did you get a solution for it?