Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Personal Edition - dynamic update

Saludos ante todo....quisiera saber si en el Qlikview Personal Edition (v12) es posible la actualización dinámica, el escenario que estoy usando a fines de aprendizaje consta de una tabla que es presentada mediante un TableBox con un par de campos numéricos y mediante un botón al que he agregado una acción de "Actualización Dinámica" (en las opciones del documento he tildado permitir actualización dinámica) quiero actualizar la columna "precio" en "precio x 1.21" pero no se actualiza la columna, a que se debe?

Solo tengo instalado la version de prueba del Qlikview Personal Edition sin versión server ni nada por el estilo, es debido a esto?

Desde ya muchas gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

Greetings.... I want to know if the QlikView Personal Edition (v12) is possible dynamic update, the scenario I'm using for learning purposes consists of a table which is presented by a TableBox with a pair of numeric fields and by a button to which I have added an action of "dynamic Update" (in the document options I enable dynamic update) I want to update the "price" column in "price x 1.21" but the column is not updated, why dont update ?

I have just installed the trial version of QlikView Personal Edition without server version or anything else, it's because of this?

thank you very much for the help me.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's not a limitation of Qlikview Personal Edition. Perhaps your update statement is not correct. Perhaps the help entry gives a clue: QlikView ‒ Add Action dialog

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

thank you very much for answering!!!! .... I could not even accomplish anything .... I made a new simple script to find because no dynamic update works;

Scenario:

SQL Server souce of data.

Script:

SET ThousandSep='.';

SET DecimalSep=',';

SET MoneyThousandSep='.';

SET MoneyDecimalSep=',';

SET MoneyFormat='#.##0,00 €;-#.##0,00 €';

SET TimeFormat='h:mm:ss';

SET DateFormat='DD/MM/YYYY';

SET TimestampFormat='DD/MM/YYYY h:mm:ss[.fff]';

SET MonthNames='ene;feb;mar;abr;may;jun;jul;ago;sep;oct;nov;dic';

SET DayNames='lun;mar;mié;jue;vie;sáb;dom';

OLEDB CONNECT TO [Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=admin;Initial Catalog=Salario_Perso;Data Source=SQL_WINSERVER;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=SQL_WINSERVER;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False] (XPassword is GHadeTdNSTcSGaROJDMA);

DocPerso:

SQL SELECT top 10 *

FROM Salario;

STORE DocPerso into C:\QLIK11\DocPerso.qvd (qvd);

Aditional information:

In the Main page "DocPerso" are shown by a "TableBox".

DocPerso has 3 fields: emp_id, Salary_Emp,Desc_Emp

As I have to simulate a salary increase of 10%, then I make a button with a dynamic update action with the following statement:

"UPDATE DocPerso SET Salary_Emp = Salary_Emp*1.10;"

The document has the following options;

config_update.JPG

Resulting situation:

Clicking on the button to update data nothing happens, I need something more?

Thank you very much for the help you can give me.

PS: sorry if my English is not very good.