Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview SVG extension

I am using SVG extension . I could able to see most of the countries in SVG map . But Hong Kong and Singapore I am unable to see that in SVG . 

I am using world map and using the two letter  code for Singapore and Hong Kong. 

For Singapore it is SG and for Hong Kong it is HK 

Can anyone please help me in what needs to be done to see these two countries in SVG map. 

Thanks

Sriram

Labels (1)
11 Replies
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can anyone please help me in the extension 

Josh_Berg_Support

It would be helpful if you could post a screenshot if the issue you're experiencing so we can get more details about it.  Is this a new issue or were you able to see Hong Kong and Singapore previously?  Are these the only countries not appearing on the map?

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Its only HongKong and Singapore its not being displayed in the map extension , When Singapore is selected below is the image being displayed, 

Attached is the screen print of the image being taken when country Singapore is chosen  . 

Kindly help me completing this request. 

Thanks

Sriram

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can some one please help me in making the countries appear in the Map SVG. Its only Hong Kong and Singapore. 

Kindly do the needful as I am stuck up in this development.

Thanks

Sriram

ramasaisaksoft

Hi,

i was unable to download your error screenshot.

may be this will help you 

• Region ID - This should be the dimension containing the IDs of the regions of the map you’re going to use.  As was mentioned above, for most maps, these are the ISO codes for that country.  These IDs are the only way for the app and extension to know which regions it’s receiving data for and thus, which regions to color and shade.

For example, if your extension is mapping data on the US states, this is where you would pass the dimension of abbreviated US states. 

MeasureThis is the expression that determines the shading of the regions.  So, if this value is higher for a given region, the region will be colored darker.  If the value is lower, it will be colored lighter:

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am using only two letter code to display the country . ISO Two letter code is being used.  Attached is the file shown from the map for Singapore data. 

I need to see the Singapore country in the map. That's the requirement. I am unable to see that in the map . I am choosing world map.

whether  I need to include Singapore (ID =SG) in the world map SVG XML file.  if so can any one please suggest me how to incorporate the SG in XML file . I am unable to complete the requirement. 

I have attached the details in the attached file . 

Can any one please help me in displaying the Singapore country in the world map.

This needs to be completed immediately and sooner and so help is required. 

Thanks

Sriram

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can anyone please help me on that requirement. This needs to be completed sooner . Thanks

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can anyone please address my requirement and problem . Its getting delayed and business keeps putting more pressure on my. 

Please guide me on this requirement soon. 

Thanks

Sriram

ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

can anyone please explain me on the possible steps and approach on what needs to be done. 

Thanks

Sriram