cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlikview SVG extension

I am using SVG extension . I could able to see most of the countries in SVG map . But Hong Kong and Singapore I am unable to see that in SVG . 

I am using world map and using the two letter  code for Singapore and Hong Kong. 

For Singapore it is SG and for Hong Kong it is HK 

Can anyone please help me in what needs to be done to see these two countries in SVG map. 

Thanks

Sriram

Labels (1)
11 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

From where did you get the SVG Extension?  You are aware the latest versions of QlikView support KML now, that may be another avenue for you here in that case.  November 2017 and later have KML  support.  

Regarding the extension, the best bet would be to go to who posted the extension for assistance, but I suspect the underlying map they are using does not have what you need in this case, so you may have to go another route in that case.  This is my hunch on this one.  

The Qlik GeoAnalytics add-on may be another option as well that would be much better suited for your use case as well:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/geoanalytics/Content/Qlik_GeoAnalytics/Home.htm

Sorry I do not have anything better for you .

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
ssriramin19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Brett for you suggestions , I will analyze and check on that.