Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Solution For Siebel CRM

Hi,

Please any one have any presentation or success story or company/client which have information

regarding Qlikview solution for Siebel CRM.

Regards,

Zain.

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunil,

What's your mean regarding Middleware (Database) or else. Can you or else help me to get more information about to extract data from Sieble CRM for analysis and which is best approches of data modeling in Qlikview regarding Siebel CRM, my company have an apportiunity to get qlikview project for Siebel CRM in Pakistan, they want to know how we execute/plan or process flow or any presentation etc.

Regards

Zain.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunil for updates, can you give me one more favor kindly ask qliktech person for any persentation or doc or how we connect and extract data or any road map etc.  regarding Siebel CRM.

Yesterday I found on web the information of company which implemented Qlikview solution for Siebel CRM successfully name Dynamex ( www.dynamex.com ) but i didnt found any demo or document or ppt or road map etc.

suniljain
Master
Master

Till now I donot seen any such a documnet. but it is clear that there are lots of Siebel customer who use qlikview as reporting and anylytics tool.

If I get any document from qliktech , I will share with your.

Not applicable
Author

I can help you out of any specific Query regarding Siebel.

It's 64bit Oracle database.

I am at Mercedes Benz India Implemented QV on Siebel for sales & After sales.

Not applicable
Author

Here @ Mercedes Benz India Implemented Qlikview on top of Siebel.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunil.

Not applicable
Author

My company is Oracle Gold Partner and weare working on OBIEE, my boss has very good knowledge and expertise on SiebelCRM and OBIEE, and I am here leading Qlikview in Pakistan andUK.Now days Oracle marketing team are engage in marketing for my company regardingOBIEE and we are very hope full and close to get/win project in Qlikview, theyare already bough the licenses of Qlikview and the company belongs to financialsector, just in start they wants to know how we implement Qlikview solution onSiebel CRM (regarding development) because you know Oracle has very goodprebuild dashboards which they called BIApps.

Dear Paresh I want just the guide linedocument which have guide me how to connect, how to fast understand data modelor any sample implemented data model in Qlikview, dashboard snap shorts or roadmap etc.  as you know right now I haven’t any document regardingabove so I write you all and I am highly appreciate if you guide and provide meany helpful material regarding above  which help me out of this and I willalso keep in touch with you regarding Siebel CRM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zain.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Zain,

We have implemented Sales, Post sales(i.e Warrenty, Claim & Inventory model for parts) in CRM.

for automobile industry.

But I had my past expriance in working with Financial company, But none of them are using Siebel CRM.

If you need I can send you tables list which we extracted here and their brife about flow.

But I can't share any code from here.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Ok fine you send it. Dear if possible to you send me road map or developmemt process flow regarding Siebel CRM industry desnt matter and if i say to you how you implement Qlikview solution on Siebel CRM can you make some sort of things in ppt or doc for me I am very thankfull for you.

Regards,

Zain.